Project Manager (english)
Do you want to take part in realizing iconic architecture? Are you the energetic connector who ensures that the realization of challenging architecture runs smoothly? If so, we want you to join our team!
Octatube is innovative in the construction field: we deliver architecturally complex designs with a strong emphasis on frameless glass structures. We are experts in the use of steel, aluminum, glass and composites.
We are proud to carry out the entire process of in-house designing, engineering, production and assembling, which is a unique combination in the Netherlands! Octatube's Project Managers are key figures in building and maintaining sustainable partnerships, only strong teams create flawless and unique constructions. If you are skilled in managing larger/complex projects and love to work on projects that need a 'hands-on mentality' and a 'can-do mindset': this is definitely the job for you!
- You are responsible for the realization of impactful architecture where most international projects have a contract value ranging from € 250.000 up to 1.000.000.
- You ensure that all stages from design to completion run smoothly. You monitor budget, planning and guarantee the highest quality of the final product.
- You work within a multidisciplinary project team, consisting of (structural) engineers, technical designers, project coordinators and team procurement, as well as with the production- and assembly team.
- In addition you actively contribute to diverse organizational projects and improvement initiatives. Your contribution can also lie outside you regular expertise, and match your other talents.
What we are looking for:
- Most of our projects are complex. We continually take on new challenges, therefore our projects always have to do with "something" new: in technology, materials, location or processes. Taking on new challenges is in your DNA!
- You are a skilled supervisor in construction projects. You will be assigned projects matching your experience level.
- You have a university degree, preferably in the field of construction-technology, architecture or project-management, or similar.
- Our headquarters are situated in Delft. Due to the internationality of our projects, you will be asked to travel for short periods.
- You can communicate in English and must be willing to learn Dutch.
- You have an EU working permit.
- You realize challenging architecture.
- You work in an innovative and international environment where there is opportunity to grow
- You are in charge of your own professional growth. We support you by facilitating various development opportunities.
- We want you to feel right at home, therefore we use Octacademy, an in-house training program in which you get acquainted with Octatube and all its processes and activities.
- We organize events on a regular basis, wherein we celebrate our achievements.
- We offer excellent employment conditions in accordance to the Dutch Labor Agreement for Metalworking Industry.
- We offer the possibility to take 25 days off (holiday) and 13 days complimentary reduced working hours outside the regular Dutch Construction Recess period. (Fulltime-based)
If you would like to know more about this position, please contact Loes Venema. Please send your application (motivational letter & CV) digitally to Rania Ramkisoen using the application button 'solliciteer' below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you would like to know more about the role of project manager with Octatube, here you can read the interview with Iris, projectmanager and structural engineer with Octatube.