Glass House Mälmo (Monika Gora)
We design, manufacture and assemble following the so-called 'Design & Build' approach. Projects are carried out in-house, from design to completion, in order to take away all concerns that our clients have. We solve all issues that occur during the design, production and construction process. We aim to be one responsible, approachable party for each client. This certainly pays off for components that are highly specialised, new or experimental.
We design and build complex architectural constructions, with an emphasis on bespoke applications of glass and steel. We devise smart solutions to do more with less to make designs financially attractive and minimise our impact on the environment. We do this by prefabricating as much as possible, staying on site as short as possible and using as few materials as possible, without compromising on quality.
It is very well possible that you have previously come across Octatube's work. For example:
- The Market Hall in Rotterdam.
- The Victoria & Albert Museum in London.
- Experimenta in Heilbronn.
- The Sammy Ofer Centre, part of the London Business School.
- Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam.
- The Gemeentemuseum in The Hague.
- National Gallery of Ireland in Dublin.
- CapitalC (De Diamantbeurs) in Amsterdam.